Thursday 3 October 2013

Conventions in my swede film;

The conventions i have used in my swede film are a key to the plot, that it is about characters who's hobby is to drive cars with dramas happening in the middle. The title is at the begging which is a common convention but i do not have my name for who it was created by which if i created this project again i would definitely add in. I have shots of the characters legs which similar to the se7en ots gives the audiences a glimpse of part of their body which makes the audience wonder what they look like until they see a full shot of the characters. I also have music which fits in and works with the genre and swede, the setting is on a street which also fits in the genre. I did not include the cast members name in my ots which i would include if i were to add to it, my ots shows the props of cars which were needed for this swede. If i were to create my ots again i would use much more of a variation of shots and angles to make it more interesting. 

Fast & Furious 6 Sweded from Lucy Easton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment