Friday 19 July 2013

Final Fast & Furious sweded poster;


This is my final poster for my sweded fast and furious video which I created on Photoshop I have used this poster idea as it is set in the format in which we see posters. Also I like how the title has more room around it and the 'coming soon' is placed at the bottom shown boldly with a solid black background, also the image of the everyday car and Lewis fits to the size of the poster a lot better and they work well together. I also like the background on this image as it is a city scene and as Fast and Furious 6 is set in London city so I think it works well to create a setting in the viewers mind before they have even seen the films. Typically for a sweded film this poster is not perfect and the images are not the best quality but I think it works well and shows a taster of what the film is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment